This Thursday, Max G Morton and F. Sean Martin will be performing with Beaut, Cult of Youth and Cold Cave.
Photo of Max G Morton and F Sean Martin by Jay Reason
photo by Jay Reason
Photo of Corey Scoolidge tattooing Max G Morton by Jay Reason
Photo of Corey Scoolidge tattooing Timmy Wiggins by Jay Reason
(1) Magick: Book 4, Liber Aba (Magick Bk. 4) (Bk.4) by Aleister Crowley
(2) DMT: The Spirit Molecule: A Doctor’s Revolutionary Research into the Biology of Near-Death and Mystical Experiences by Rick Strassman
(3) The Archaic Revival: Speculations on Psychedelic Mushrooms, the Amazon, Virtual Reality, UFOs, Evolution, Shamanism, the Rebirth of the Goddess, and the End of History by Terence Mckenna
(4) Black Sun: The Brief Transit and Violent Eclipse of Harry Crosby by Geoffrey Wolff
(5) Journey to the End of the Night by Louis-Ferdinand Céline
(6) Our Lady of the Flowers by Jean Genet
(7) Maldoror (Les Chants de Maldoror) by Comte de Lautreamont
(8) Planet Joe by Joe Cole
(9) The Flowers of Evil by Charles Baudelaire
(10) Story of the Eye by Georges Bataille
(11) The Sluts by Dennis Cooper
(12) Comfort And Critique by Peter Sotos
(13) Richard Brautigan : A Confederate General from Big Sur, Dreaming of Babylon, and the Hawkline Monster by Richard Brautigan
(14) The Lucifer Principle: A Scientific Expedition into the Forces of History by Howard Bloom
(15) Forced Entries: The Downtown Diaries: 1971-1973 by Jim Carroll
(16) Black Holes and Time Warps: Einstein’s Outrageous Legacy by Kip S. Thorne
(17) Cosmos by Carl Sagan
(18) The Power of Myth by Joseph Campbell
(19) Man and His Symbols by Carl Gustav Jung
(20) Love, Sex, Fear, Death: The Inside Story of The Process Church of the Final Judgment by Timothy Wyllie and Adam Parfrey
(21) Say You Love Satan by David St.Clair
(22) Journey To Ixtlan by Carlos Castaneda
(23) The Secret Teachings of all Ages by Manly P. Hall
(24) Freedom is a Two-Edged Sword and Other Essays Oriflamme 1 by John Whiteside Parsons
(25) The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis
(26) Valis by Philip K. Dick
(27) Men Among the Ruins: Post-War Reflections of a Radical Traditionalist by Julius Evola
(28) Car by Harry Crews
(29) The Book of Runes by Ralph H. Blum
(30) Animal-Speak: The Spiritual & Magical Powers of Creatures Great & Small by Ted Andrews
(31) Concrete Island: A Novel by J. G. Ballard
(32) Healing with Whole Foods: Asian Traditions and Modern Nutrition by Paul Pitchford
In celebration of Max G Morton and Anthony Pappalardo’s reading at Brass City on April 17th,
Heartworm has released three new MGM zines.
Tales from the supermarket parking lot.
Brushes with death in public restrooms, a visit from the pubic hair fairy and the smell of chlorinated lust.
This zine is limited to 100 copies, hand numbered.
5 limited copies will sport an actual mentholated cover with an
inscription on back page for your pleasure. Hand numbered and signed.
Knights in Satan’s Service/ Carousel of Progress
Set of two full color zines, limited to 50 copies, hand numbered.
Enclosed in cellophane casing and sprinkled with patriotic confetti.
Knights in Satan’s Service
Celebrating Seventies’ longhaired androgyny, oil-based face paint
and Astronaut Ice cream.
Carousel of Progress
REMAINING COPIES OF ALL ZINES WILL BE ON SALE
FROM HEARTWORM VIA SHOPSHOGUN.
Also, limited WOLF totes and badges will be available
at Brass City Tattoo, Saturday, April 17th at 7pm.
Brass City Tattoo
2 Congress Ave